Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All individual and group modifications, and replacement requests must be officially submitted by email to the Registration Office OIC email: email@example.com
- For cancellations received by February 11, 2024 (2 months before the event) the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 30% that will be invoiced as penalty.
- For cancellations received by March 11, 2024 (1 month before the event) the paid amount will be refunded with a deduction of 70% that will be invoiced as penalty.
- No refund will be processed for cancellations received after March 11,2024.
- Name changes incur a handling fee of €50.00 per registration. For the replacement of a participant, written permission from the originally registered participant will be required, along with full contact details of the substitution.
- Anyone unable to attend the congress for whatever reason after paying, and/or unable to transfer the registration fee to another person, must cancel his/her registration.
- The registration fee will be refunded if the request is received prior the above cancellation deadline dates.
- Anyone unable to attend the Congress due to the rejection of their visa, the refund is granted only upon submission of the copy of the visa rejection letter. The refund will be issued less the cancellation fee above stated.
- Please note that no refunds will be issued for additional fees paid for express shipping of invitation letters.
- All participants are urged to take personal travel insurance.