With over 40 highly interactive sessions on current topics, rock star keynote speakers, and plenty of face time at networking events, there are probably hundreds of reasons why to attend.
But we know you're an extremely busy surgeon and that's why we choose our top five for you:
1. Networking: Where else can you go and rub elbows with the top names in the world of CMF? Over 40 world-class speakers who will share the stage in Barcelona.
2. It is the educational CMF event of the year: Choose from more than 40 highly interactive sessions and explore a wide array of topics: orthognathic, TMJ, trauma, oncology and head and neck reconstructive surgery are all covered.
3. Inspiration: Acquire new ideas, get inspired, and leave motivated to go out and make a difference in your patients' lives.
4. Visibility for your research: Submit your abstract and compete in the Young Surgeon's Awards. (A special reduced registration fee applies to abstract submitters.)
5. Get continuing medical education (CME) credits and a certificate.